document contains types of information that are collected and recorded by Jade School and how we use them.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The reason why you are asked to provide your personal information will be specified when you are asked to provide it.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, address, email address, and telephone number.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
- Operate and maintain our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners or customer service, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Find and prevent fraudulent activities on our website.
Jade School follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files log visitors’ information when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of the hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any Personally Identifiable Information. The purpose of gathering this information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
GOOGLE DOUBLECLICK DART COOKIE
ADVERTISING PARTNERS’ PRIVACY POLICIES
Jade School has no access to or control over these technologies used by third-party advertisers.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, you may visit the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions..
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while they are using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
Jade School does not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.